|Star Wars - As Performed by Mimi Starbrick and Ivy Walker|
|Title||Star Wars - As Performed by Mimi Starbrick and Ivy Walker|
|People||Ivy Walker, Mimi Starbrick|
|Uploaded||December 28th, 2012 (filmed in July, 2012)|
YouTube Description Edit
"WE DUEL. GOT IT?! -MIMI-"
Ivy is in the middle of a field alone when suddenly Darth Miriam, a duel-saber wielding Sith, approaches her and challenges her to a duel. Miriam states that they should remove their coats (Ivy does not bare one, and Miriam discovers she doesn't have anything on underneath hers). She later claims that she outnumbers Ivy 3 to 5. Apparently, Ivy used Popsicle sticks, as she tells Miriam to fear them. Miriam then repeatedly hits Ivy, knocking her to the ground. After this, Ivy starts pulling on Miriam's sabers, prompting her to say "You act like a tree!". This reboots the argument between Ivy and Mimi as seen in Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy 2. Ivy's hand gets cut, and she proceeds to taste it, and claims it tastes good.
- Multiple quotes from the Sphinx videos are reused in the video.
- It is Mimi's first time using her full name, "Miriam", but fans disagree with this due to the fact that Smiffy of Yonder Build featured her mentioning the name. The Star Wars short film was posted much later than when it was created.
- Ivy calls Darth Miriam's sabers "chopsticks" and begins to sing at one point.
- After being called a "Lemon Prune" by Ivy, Miriam begins to sing Darth Maul's theme from The Phantom Menace.
- According to Ivy, she is not familiar with the term "kill". This is not true, as she uses the term several times.